- Athletic attire material (shorts, sweats, etc.) is NOT acceptable.
- Leggings, joggers, tights, pajama pants, or similar apparel shall not be worn as the primary
- bottom clothing.
- Appropriate shirts include solid, striped, or patterned shirts with a collar, or Ricebird, college, or military branch t-shirts.
- With the exception of the collared requirement, outerwear must comply with dress and grooming TOPS when worn in the building.
- For safety reasons, all elementary school students (PK-5) must wear shoes that enclose the foot and heel to ensure safe participation in recess and physical education activities.