Welcome to El Campo ISD Where Everyone Counts
Pre-K & Kindergarten Myatt Elementary 501 W. Webb 979-543-7514
1st - 3rd Hutchins Elementary 1006 Roberts 979-543-5481
4th - 5th Northside Elementary 2610 Meadow Lane 979-543-5812
6th – 8th El Campo Middle School 4010 FM 2765 979-543-6362
9th – 12th El Campo High School 600 W. Norris 979-543-6341
Pre-registration for Pre-k and Kindergarten is available in the spring. A child must be age 5 by Sept. 1 to enter kindergarten and age 6 by Sept. 1 to enter first grade.
Download the enrollment forms and return them to your child’s school to save time.
DOCUMENTATION TO BRING TO SCHOOL
Bring the following documents to the campus:
- Birth certificate or its equivalent (for students younger than age 12)
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Official immunization record with the physicians stamp or signature
- Proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)