Welcome to the ECISD Instructional Technology Page
Meet the Team:
District Instructional Technology Specialist
Elementary Instructional Technology Facilitator
The mission of El Campo Independent School District, "Home of the Ricebirds", is to provide all students the educational opportunity and motivation to learn the skills necessary for academic and vocational excellence.
In the Instructional Technology department we are committed to helping students build the skills necessary to participate digitally in a global society. We seek to build digital citizens who are able to use school resources in a professional and safe manner. To learn more about how ECISD is working to keep students safe, please review the presentation below.
Internet Safety Guidelines for Children
- NetSmartz - Interactive resource that teaches kids and teens how to stay safer on the Internet.
- KidsCoJr - Internet Safety games and activities for elementary and pre-school students; designed for kids and their parents.
Internet Safety Guidelines for Adults
- GetNetWise - The Internet offers kids many opportunities for learning, constructive entertainment, and personal growth. At the same time, parents are concerned about the risks kids face online.
- OnGuard Online - Provides practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you be on guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
- Common Sense Media - Non-Profit Organization provides media recommendations and digital access advice for families.
SCHOOL PROVIDED RESOURCES
1st Grade Students
2nd Grade Students
3rd Grade Students
4th-5th Grade Students
6th-8th Grade Students
9th-12th Grade Students